So the afternoon cravings have hit. It’s 3:30itis at its finest and scrolling through Instagram has got your mouth watering for something to satisfy your sweet tooth. Don’t reach for the chocolate or the sugar-loaded snacks! There is a much healthier solution to those sweet cravings. Like my quick and easy Choc-chip Cookies (which were literally a product of 3:30itis cravings).
Along with being seriously delicious, these babies are also refined sugar, gluten and dairy free! Oh and did I mention that they are completely vegan?! You only need 5 minutes to throw this recipe together and 10-15minutes cooking time.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1C almond meal
- 1/8t baking powder
- 1/2C almond butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1t vanilla essence
- 2T coconut oil (melted)
- 2T rice malt syrup
- 1/4C vegan choc chips
HOW TO MAKE THEM:
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
- Roll the mixture into balls and squash down on baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden. They will seem a little soft and undercooked but will harden as they cool.
- Allow to cool completely before eating them all up. Enjoy!
Let me know what you think and post your photos on social media by tagging @oneactivelife and #oneactivelife.
Love Elo xx