Today is the first day of 2016. The first page of a brand new 365 page book. What story will you write?
My intentions are set, goals scribed and I have started the year with a healthy, happy and genuinely positive mindset. I’m ready for everything this year has in store for me.
At the beginning of 2015 I set myself a bunch of goals. At first I thought I achieved very little of them, but then I found this at the beginning of my gratitude journal
It was then that I realised I actually had reached the milestones I had set out to. I may not have accomplished some of the bigger goals I wanted to – like travelling and writing full time but what I did achieve in 2015 was even more important. I learnt to love myself and happily spend time in my own company. It was the year I became comfortable in my skin, embraced who I am and completely stopped seeking approval from others.
2015 was honestly the best and happiest year of my life. I met some amazing people who impacted me in different ways. Some were merely chapters, others were lessons and a special few have formed into relationships that will last a lifetime. This year has been a blessing. I am so grateful for all the beautiful moments and special memories that have come from the past 12 months. What makes me smile the most, is that I didn’t need to go on adventures, travel overseas or make big changes to have the best year of my life. It was learning to be in the moment and appreciate the small blessings in life that have left me with the most fulfilment.
With that being said, in 2016 I will…
- Continue to love myself wholeheartedly and only seek approval from myself.
- Allow only positive energy and people in my life.
- Chase my dreams
- Turn my love and passion for writing into a career
- Write more
- Read more books
- Use social media less
- Become the fittest, healthiest and leanest I have ever been.
- Allow myself to fall in love
- Budget better and save for future travels and experiences
- Collect moments, not things
- Take up yoga once a week
- Exercise daily – minimum of 30 minutes of activity.
- Wake up and do 50 squats every morning
- Express gratitude for all the blessings in my life.
- Spend time harnessing my creativity and focusing on my passion.
- Go on more adventures
- Explore Perth
- Worry less and live in the moment more.
- Embrace change and step out of my comfort zone
- Be myself and make myself proud.
I plan to reflect back on 2016 in the same way I have been able to on 2015. With positivity, love and light!
Happy new year!
Love Eloise xx