Yesterday was Earth Day. A day to celebrate and support environmental protection. Yes, we are a little late to the party.
Who doesn’t want to preserve this beautiful planet? We all want to keep it healthy for as long as possible. So here are a few way to look after yourself in ways that are also beneficial to our planet:
– Cycle to work instead of driving. This is a no-brainer.
– Get a double dose of the feel good factor by volunteering to maintain a local community garden, bike trail, walking track, etc. The physical factor will be great for your body and you will also get a warm fuzzy feeling from helping the community and the environment.
– Go for your run outside in nature instead of using up all that electrical energy on the treadmill.
– Make your water bottle a reusable one. Glass is best closely followed by a BPA free plastic.
– Next time you go for a walk, pick up any litter you see and put it in the bin.
Love Jess xx