- When someone says ‘you’re so lucky’. It’s not luck. It’s hard work, dedication, sacrifice and sweat.
- When someone asks you for fitness advice but doesn’t follow it and then complains that they see no results.
- When people say ‘I exercise so I can eat what ever I want’. Fit people know you can’t out exercise a bad diet.
- When you have to wear your least favourite work out gear because everything else is in the wash.
- When someone tries to have a conversation with you while you’re on the treadmill and you can’t breathe.
- When you arrive for a group fitness class 10 minutes before it starts but they have already sold out of passes.
- When you’re on the elliptical, the touch screen controls don’t work and all you want to do is punch it but everyone is looking.
- Fad diets.
- Getting to the gym and realising you left you headphones at home.
- When you get out of your post-workout shower but your body hasn’t cooled down yet so you’re just as sweaty as before you showered.
- When you visit the toilet mid-workout and you can’t pull your leggings back up because your too damn sweaty.
- When people think gym time is conversation time.
- When the instructor forgets the moves during a group fitness class but you know them because your such a junkie. Damn it, you should be up on that stage!
- When people say they don’t have time to workout. Liars.
Jess + Elo xx