New Life Goal: Become Margot Robbie

If you have eyes and ears you already know about Margot Robbie. If you don’t have eyes I feel sorry for you because you haven’t seen the most beautiful female ever (also, how are you reading this?). If you haven’t got ears then you must not have heard about Margot Robbie being the most searched person on Bing following her appearance at the Golden Globes.

Margot wearing Gucci at the Golden Globes.

Margot wearing Gucci at the Golden Globes.

Margot started out on Neighbours which is where my girl crush commenced. A couple of nights ago I went to see Wolf of Wall Street and the girl crush exploded off the charts and I am now in dangerous stalker territory. I’m ready to marry you and have your babies Margot, just give me a call.

Margot as here character Donna Freedman in Neighbours.

Margot as here character Donna Freedman in Neighbours.

  1. It’s Australia Day so we thought it’s a great day celebrate a super talented Aussie like Margot. And seriously, we even have a pic of her in a Ute. I mean c’mon, how Aussie is that?
Super stylin in her workout gear.

Super stylin in her workout gear.

So here is the checklist for how to be as cool as Margot Robbie:

  1. Be Australian – TICK!
  2. Make out with Leo DiCaprio
  3. Become the hottest searched item on the internet
  4. Be so smoking hot and body confident that full frontal nudity on a cinema screen is no big deal
  5. Generally take the world by storm
Margot being super casual on a chair

Margot being super casual on a chair

Ok, so this should be easy. I’m 20% as cool as Margot Robbie. The other 80% can’t possibly be that hard to achieve. Next stop, Leo’s mouth.

Jess xx

Advertisements

One thought on “New Life Goal: Become Margot Robbie

Have your say.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s